What kind of help do you need?
SilverCloud Collection Notice
The Privacy Act 1988 (Act) sets out a number of principles that SilverCloud must comply with in the collection, security, storage, use and disclosure of personal information. These principles are known as the Australian Privacy Principles.
Purpose of Collection and Use
Your personal information is being collected by SilverCloud, and includes:
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- health information;
- other sensitive information;
- technical data related to your device and account.
We collect personal information for the purpose of:
- enabling you to access and use our website, platform and services
- managing our relationship and communicating with you;
- engaging in and sending marketing, advertising and promotional messages to you;
- running our general business activities, and operating, improving and optimising our website, platform, and services.
If you fail to provide us with all or part of the personal information we require, you may be unable to access and use our website, platform and services.
We may disclose your personal information to other third party organisations for the same purposes as we collected it. We may disclose your personal information to the trading partners and service providers of SilverCloud, to legal and any other professional advisers, agents or consultants, and to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties located overseas, including in Ireland and the United Kingdom, for the same purposes as we collected it (see Purpose of Collection and Use above). Please contact our Privacy Officer if you require further details.
SilverCloud Privacy Officer
Phone: +353 1 440 4065 (Ireland)
SilverCloud Health Australia Pty Ltd
7 Southport Street
West Leederville WA 6007